Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Well, I have just spent half an hour figuring how to post something that I have already written,
but after stressing about it I decided to write about something new.

What is NEW?

Well, after the summer months of skirts, t-shirts and bathing suits, its time to pull out your
Fall clothes and see what is needed to pull a new look together.
Khaki green seems to be in, try to find a pair of trousers that are more tailored for you shape.
Full skirts with skinny belts and a sweater set...gee are we loving Mad Men? I know I am.
Also with that the retro look is in. A great fitted suit jacket and skirt is really a great look this Fall.
Jewel tones are super in, my favorite is Purple.
Faux Fur vests and jackets are in, I am going to pass on that and just pull out the Mink 3/4 length sleeve jacket that was
given to me from a great friend. I know that would great with a new pair of jeans and some hot boots.
Animal print in too, but make sure to add it where you are comfortable. Is it a pair of gloves,
shoes or maybe a great scarf?

I could go on and on but the most important thing is this
Do NOT put anything on that makes you feel like you are not yourself.
In the end you will be uncomfortable and others will pick that up.

Be yourself, The Fashionable You!

No comments:

Post a Comment