Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Pearly Whites got a tune up

We have all done it. We have looked at peoples teeth and thought,
"Wow, their teeth are......"
Fill in the blank, Too white, Too yellow,
 disgusting, or words do not describe what you just saw.
I have been looking to get me teeth brightened for several
years now but today was the day
for action.I had received gift certificates from my two smart boys for Christmas this year.
 They were for The Paramount Day Spa. As a hairdresser
 I have all the stuff to do my own pedicures but I thought it would
 be a treat to get someone else to do that for me. My plans all went out the window when,
 I saw an ad for a special.
I quickly called to make an appointment.
This what I know about the procedure:
It uses a patented 5K Dental Light to accelerate and enhance the whitening process.
When pH neutral carbomide peroxide combines with the moisture in you mouth, it releases hydroxyl radicals that gently penetrate the cellular structure of your teeth to release stains that have built up over time.

I took this opportunity to take a before, during, and after picture

Taken before

I had two treatments done
Each lasted for 20 minutes.
After the first treatment I found I had NO IRRITATION
to my gums or teeth. I tend to have very sesitive skin, teeth and gums.

Several days letter. Me as is....oh natural.
Spa White treatments are only 20 minutes long so you can fit this into your lunch break. It is Enamel Safe with little or no sensitivity.

I would recommend this to anyone, and the girls at Paramount were great.

Want to read up more for yourself?



 


No comments:

Post a Comment