Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

You deserve it, and I deserve it.

We all have choices in Life. Choices about what we will eat,
wear, excersize, how we act around our family, how we treat ourself.
I woke up thinking about this very thing today.
 

Let's say that you are sick today (or some peoples case days or years).
There is a choice on how and what our day is going to look like. I have a
dear friend that has gone through some horrible surgries because of
osteoporosis. This has caused her to be unsteady on her feet and one wrong move
and she has broke another bone. Even in the worst situations her hair MUST be done
 an her makeup on. I am amazed by her determination to look good even when
 she is in the worst pain.

There are days when I have not slept because of a migraine that I suffered through
 the night. I wake up in the morning feeling like a truck drove over my head.
The choice to stay in bed and feel sorry for myself is like a massive huge brick
wall in front of me.This what I felt this morning but I said out loud," I deserve
 to feel good today. I choose to look after myself." This means eating well,
drinking lots of water today,doing my Pilates, and dressing into something
 that will make me feel great.


Maybe you are going through Cancer treatments, or have suffered some sort of
accident that broke bones or tore ligaments. Do what you can to make you FEEL
beautiful today. Maybe that would be adding a scarf that is brightly coloured to your ourfit
 or a wig that hids the hair that you have lost. Putting on make up that will brighten
 the skin( like a bronzer or a peachy blush), and make your lips look fresh and
inviting with a lipgloss or lipstick. What about putting on your favorite parfume that
everyone compliments?

Today I choose to look good and feel my best..
FOR ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment