Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

No bum crack please

So several weeks ago I started a top 10 list. This was of much needed talk about what NOT
to do in Fashion.
These were some that made the top 10:
yanking on clothes because they are to small
Bras that don't fit properly
lipstick on teeth,
But the number one assault to fashion started to a trip to Home Depot.
I know what you are thinking you are thinking
what does Home Depot and fashion have in common???
Well for my top 10 list it is the perfect place.
We were looking at tile for our bathroom reno in the basement. I was in a tired, grumpy state....which really is every
morning ( and really with out the breakfast of champions I.E. COFFEE). I was half listening to my husband talk to me
about tile choices when something made me look down the isle.
Gawk, I visual nightmare.
A bum crack But not just a little one, the lady had her whole butt hanging out of her jeans.
Really with all the jean choices out there we need to see bum cracks???
My grumpy mood was made complete with this assault to my eyes. Could she not feel the cool air as
she bent over and her BUTT slid out of here jeans??
Even now I question our fashion sense these days.

Maybe because my age group grew up seeing the Coppertone ads on T.V.
You know the one, the cute little girl on the beach and her puppy pulls on her bathing suit bottom
It looks cute then BUT as we grow we need to make sure that our jeans, pants, whatever you want to call it
are able to STAY on.
Sometimes that means taking a hard look at ourselves in the mirror and saying,"Honey, you need lose some weight."Then promptly take off the the jeans and set then aside for a slimmer day.
I know its hard to do but the rest of the world will thank you for not being the one that shows off your bum crack.
OK
I will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment