Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Better Than Sliced Bread

Some would say that the invention of the wheel was good for man.
" Better than sliced bread" I am sure we have all said that at one time or another.
I have come across a new product that my son mockingly says,"Its changed her life."
It true, it has changed my life.

My hair has been the pane of my existence.
"Its too fluffy"
"It has no style"
"You need to do something with that hair"
"You should straighten it, then it would look better"
OR
"You are so lucky", which when told to me I felt more like cursed.
I would stand at the mirror and try to comb my hair straight, and just when
I thought it was looking straight, my mom would come up behind me
and fluff it into curls again
ARGGHHHH!



2 weeks ago I come across an article about DevaCurl. I read about the founder
Lorraine Massey ( who has hair Just like me) who has started an entire "curl movement"
She is a co-owner of 3 salons one of which is in  trendy district of SoHo, called Devachan Salon.
The line is the one and only line for curly girls and guys everywhere!
The Deva line has removed the POO out of shampoo. Sulfates and surfactants which give shampoos lather are the very reason why my hair has looked so horrible my whole life. These detergents are no good for any hair but for curly hair it is a disaster. Curly hair is so porous that sucks in the detergents like a sponge and it doesn't fully rinse out.

After using the line for 2 weeks i can't live without it. Just this weekend, my family and I went out of town. I sadly realized that my Deva line was left at home. I demanded that no matter what, I need to go and buy some bottles of Deva just to get me through the weekend. There was a noticeable difference when I grabbed the Heaven in Hair which is a deep moisture treatment, rubbed it into my hands and then placed it into my hair. "Wow, Mommy, you does look better," my son declared. All jokes aside; it has changed my life.

I am starting a DevaCurl Revolution in Saskatoon. Want to join me?
For all info about DevaCurl go to
http://www.mydevacurl.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment